Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Projects: Daily photo blog

I enjoy a challenge. I'm also inspired by others.

To that end, I'm pulling some bits and pieces of ideas together from a variety of places and starting an on-going project. In addition to the weekly in-depth posts here, I am trying to keep a daily wordless photo journal over here.


This isn't meant to be my journal per se, but moreso a journal of interesting shots I come across during the day. The pictures will likely be completely unrelated (though there may be themes that crop up, as I tend to be drawn to things like windows, reflections, and bees & butterflies), but they'll harken back to the ideas of finding the beauty in the everyday, seeking the extraordinary in the ordinary, and rethinking the mundane.  Of course, there will also be opportunities to embrace a sense of humor, too.

 

The link will stay live in the rightside column here, plus you'll be able to get back here from there by scrolling to the bottom.  Come along, browse, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment